Career Opportunities: Demonstration Pilot (Captain) (120569)
Req Id 120569 - Posted 03/07/2017 - USA - Melbourne, FL - Technical - Flight Operations
Acts as a pilot to support company sponsored operator conferences, sales campaigns, deliveries and demonstrations for customers and prospective customers.
- Acts as a pilot to support company sponsored operator conferences, sales campaigns, deliveries and demonstrations for customers.
- Oversees client pilots route operations with passengers on board.
- Participates, with clients, in new aircraft operation procedures helping with necessary manuals, guides, forms, etc. Ensures operational functionality and pilot and passenger safety.
- Ensures compliance with federal regulations and product specifications.
- Performs demonstrations, nationally and internationally.
- Prepares necessary operational documentation for delivery and demonstration flights such as: over flight authorizations, fuel supply cards, flight logs, runway analysis, arrival and departure procedures, drift down analysis, when applicable, and on board manuals (AOM, MEL, etc.).
- Organizes communication services for deliveries and demonstrations (HF service, Iridium, SATCOM, etc.).
- Verifies legal requirements for over flight permits and/or landing sites in other countries.
- Verifies insurance coverage for flight crew, liability, hull, etc. on delivery and demonstration flights in foreign countries.
- Maintains aircraft manifests updated, is able to communicate maintenance problems in writing.
- Controls and maintains updated all necessary documents and individual/technical licenses.
- Maintains and updates computer database associated with ground logistics, catering services, etc.
- Gives flight instruction in flight simulators, (CBT’s and FTD’s) to company and client’s pilots.
- Controls, issues, classify, and communicate with SAF (Fleet Support Division) staff/personnel documents for each flight crewmember.
- Participates in airplane accident prevention and investigation groups and commissions.
- Participates in technical committees (IATA, ICAO, Euro-control, new executive aviation technology applications such as: Data Link, BRNAV, RVSM, GNSS, etc.).
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Desirable technical degree in aviation, mechanics or electrical field.
- CFI (Certified Flight Instructor)
- Previous experience operating Embraer products, as follows: Minimum 3000 flight hours - 1000 as pilot in-command, and 500 in airplanes over 10000Kg.
- Also, minimum 100 hours experience in international air traffic in US, Canada, or Europe.
- Previous experience with flight instruction, and as a corporate pilot.
- Decision making skills, maturity, pro-active, self-starter, initiative, emotional stability, polite, self-sufficient, self-control, calm, discreet, trusty, persuade, consistent, listener,
- Analysis and evaluation skills, assertive, innovative, creative, interpersonal relationship and communication skills, accuracy, reserved, own judgment skills, open mind, and team-worker.
- Minimum: 2500 total flight hours
500 PIC (Pilot in Command) hours
500 Turbo Jet hours
- Currency: must have flown in the last 90 days
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- International flight experience
- Experience in Business Aviation
- EFIS (Glass cockpit) experience
- Production flight experience
- Ability to hold multiple type ratings
- ATPL (Airline Transport Pilot License) FAA and ANAC authorities (able to fly both N and PT registered aircraft, particularly on demo flights); if candidate does not hold a ANAC license, must be willing to co-validate FAA license to ANAC standards
- First class Medical Certificate (FAA and ANAC)
- Must live within 1hr of base (FLL initially, then MLB)
- Have no criminal records, since multiple visas are required to perform duties
- DAC (Brazilian Civil Aviation Department), FAA ATPs licenses
- First Class DAC and FAA Medical
- Knowledge of most efficient ways for negotiating and obtaining necessary authorizations from agencies in foreign countries
- Accident prevention and investigation techniques and procedures
- Aviation law, including ICAO rules, Chicago convention, and Brazilian aeronautical code
- Aircraft systems/structures (electric, electronic, mechanic, hydraulic, pneumatic, communication, etc.)
- International aircraft traffic
- Operation of flight simulators
- Utilization of safety equipment/ flight survival, flight instructor course, flight performance, operational flight regulations, CRM (cockpit resources management), line oriented flight training (LOFT)
- Language proficiency in English and Portuguese (Spanish useful)
- Lotus notes, internet explorer, Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Access)
Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements:
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, EPA, State and Federal regulations
- Employees will be subject to the random drug and alcohol testing under FAA regulations
- Good presentation to represent the company in demonstration and sales activities
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Desirable development in marketing and sales
- Self motivated, mature, good decision maker, team player (CRM)
Edited by Forgiven722, 17 de March de 2017 - 10:05 .