- The Move seat concept was created by London-based design firm Layer for Airbus.
- The seats are made from lightweight polyester wood smart textile wrapped around an aluminum frame.
- Electrical currents running through the smart textile allow passengers to control the firmness and the temperature of the seat.
- Move seats can be adjusted using an app.
- According to Layer, the seats are meant to help create an innovative passenger experience for economy class travelers.
Matéria completa: https://www.business...g-better-2019-2