Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'cabo verde'.
February 26, 2020 Icelandair and its group have plenty of problems at home, with the suspension of the 737 MAX programme it was banking on, a USD58 million loss in 2019 and violent Atlantic storms wreaking havoc with its schedules throughout the first two months of this year. Now it appears that the attempts of the Icelandair Group to replicate its northern hub network in the Cape Verde islands in the (southern) North Atlantic Ocean may be faltering. It was in Mar-2019 that Icelandair Group confirmed it had acquired a 51% stake in Cabo Verde Airlines (CVA), previously kn
15-Nov-2019 1:01 AM https://centreforaviation.com/news/cape-verde-government-to-complete-sale-of-cabo-verde-airlines-by-end-of-2019-955114 Cape Verde's Government, via its official Facebook account, confirmed (11-Nov-2019) it will complete the sale of the government's 49% state in Cabo Verde Airlines by 31-Dec-2019. The other 51% was sold to strategic partner Loftleidir Cabo Verde in Mar-2019.