Paulo Emanuele - head of Airliners.net - Killed In SMO Crash

Dreamliner

" ... Dear Airliners Crew,

It is with the deepest sorrow that I let know Paulo died this evening in a tragic plane crash. His plane took off out of Santa Monica Airport at 5:00 PM and lost power. Paulo attempted to return to the airport, but the plane crashed on the runway. This is all we know at this time, as I hear more I will let you all know. I know many of you were dear friends with Paulo.

Paulo loved Airliners and everything it stood for.

Paulo was an amazing Pilot, an amazing photographer, an amazing friend, and an amazing father.

He will be deeply missed ... "

Link: http://www.aero-news.net/index.cfm?content...7d-5616c875419c

" ... Dear Airliners Crew,

It is with the deepest sorrow that I let know Paulo died this evening in a tragic plane crash. His plane took off out of Santa Monica Airport at 5:00 PM and lost power. Paulo attempted to return to the airport, but the plane crashed on the runway. This is all we know at this time, as I hear more I will let you all know. I know many of you were dear friends with Paulo.

Paulo loved Airliners and everything it stood for.

Paulo was an amazing Pilot, an amazing photographer, an amazing friend, and an amazing father.

He will be deeply missed ... "

Link: http://www.aero-news.net/index.cfm?content...7d-5616c875419c

R.I.P.

:(

Lamentável, realmente lamentável. Tive a oportunidade de trocar alguns emails com o Paulo e ele sempre foi muito atencioso.

Que Deus continue protejendo e abençoando os vôos da equipe do CR.

Não, mas eu frequento o a.net.

Eu entrei no a.net para mais informações e descobri que ele era do staff do site.

Muito triste uma pessoa que gostava tanto de aviação acabar morrendo em um acidente aéreo.

Archived